InfoPro do hereby commit itself to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
1. to accept responsibility in making business decisions consistent with the safety and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public;
2. to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do exist;
3. to be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data;
4. to reject bribery in all of its forms;
5. to inform the client of the level of fitness and suitability of the product for his or her own purposes;
6. to seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of business work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others;
7. to assist colleagues and co-workers of each member in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
To the public
InfoPro will endeavor at all times to protect the public interest. InfoPro will strive to promote its products and services within the limits of truth and honesty. InfoPro will not represent itself as an authority on topics in which it lacks competence.
To the company and the profession
InfoPro will guard its competence and effectiveness as valuable assets. It will work to maintain them despite changing circumstances and requirements. It will demonstrate the highest personal standards of moral responsibilities, character, and integrity when acting in its professional capacity.
InfoPro will treat its team members with integrity and respect their right to success.
STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
The Code of Ethics is a set of ideals that constitute a pledge by InfoPro and its employees. The Standards of Conduct are intended to extend the code into more specific statements as follows:
Due to our obligation to the public:
• InfoPro will not unnecessarily withhold information pertinent to public issues relating to its field of action. It will work to enhance the public’s understanding of the above field and its current capabilities and limitations.
• InfoPro will not disseminate, nor allow to go unchallenged, false or misleading information that it believes is likely to have significant consequences.
• InfoPro will not offer professional information or advice that it knows to be misleading, or whose accuracy is beyond its competence to assess.
• InfoPro will refrain from acquiring, through its position or special knowledge, for its own or others’ use, information which is not rightly it’s to possess.
• InfoPro will obey the laws of the applicable jurisdictions, and will not counsel nor assist any person or party, to act in any unlawful way.
Due to its obligation to itself and its profession:
• InfoPro will not knowingly allow its competence to fall short of that necessary to reasonably carry out its duties.
• InfoPro will conduct its professional duties in such a manner as to cause no harm to the stature of the profession.
• InfoPro will take appropriate action on reasonably certain knowledge of unethical conduct on the part of a colleague.
• InfoPro will present its qualifications, expertise or experience, professionally, giving an accurate and fair image. InfoPro will limit its contributions to its areas of expertise.
Due to its obligation to its colleagues:
• InfoPro will not unnecessarily withhold information pertinent to its work or profession.
• InfoPro will give full acknowledgement to the work of others.
• InfoPro will endeavor to share its knowledge and skills with its colleagues to achieve successful results for the business in general.
Due to its obligations to its clients:
• InfoPro will accept responsibility for its work and for meeting commitments.
• InfoPro will guard the legitimate confidentiality of its clients’ private information.
• InfoPro will ensure its clients are aware of appropriate expertise and current professional knowledge pertinent to the specific tasks at hand.
• InfoPro will respect its commercial obligations to its clients. InfoPro will honor all contractual agreements and confidentiality requirements. InfoPro will keep confidential other companies’ information, particularly as regards data.
• InfoPro will reject work that it feels would be unethical or would use resources that it knows to belong to others.
• InfoPro will avoid conflicts of interest and will give notice of potential conflicts.
Individuals employed by InfoPro have signed the following statement:
I employed by InfoPro, fully aware of the necessity to apply principles of honesty, truth and fair dealings in the business environment, be it on an internal level with my colleagues or on an external level with related parties (customers, suppliers, service providers, etc.) hereby commit myself to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
1. to contribute positively through an ethical behavior to the activities of InfoPro;
2. to accept responsibility in making business decisions consistent with the safety and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public;
3. to avoid conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to immediately disclose them to affected parties when they do exist;
4. to be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data;
5. to reject bribery in all its forms;
6. to inform the client of the level of fitness and suitability of the product or service for his own purposes;
7. to seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of business work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others;
8. to assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics;
9. to disclose to management any irregularities that I might be aware of;
10.to respect rules of confidentiality and fair competition during my employment with InfoPro and beyond that.